Elbow and Knee Deep Acupressure for Therapy
Prerequisite: ITM Level 1 Nuad Bo Rarn, Wat Po or basic knowlegde of Traditional Thai Massage
- Learn how to use foot, knee, elbow and forearm with extra techniques for deep sport massage on a mat, Thai Style
- This course is ideal for masseurs who like to give deep acupressure massage and like to save their thumbs
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1-2 hours deep acupressure for therapy massage given mostly by elbow, forearm and knee.
Costs €590,- (ITM students have discount and pay €490,-)
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
Regular lessons in (7 weeks) (1 time a week):
- Friday 10.00 – 13.00 (starts 5 September)
- Tuesday 10.00 – 13.00 (starts 4 November)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course.
Please book the course here