Elbow and Knee Deep Acupressure for Therapy
Prerequisite: ITM Level 1 Nuad Bo Rarn, Wat Po or basic knowlegde of Traditional Thai Massage
- Learn how to use foot, knee, elbow and forearm with extra techniques for deep sport massage on a mat, Thai Style
- This course is ideal for masseurs who like to give deep acupressure massage and like to save their thumbs
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1-2 hours deep acupressure for therapy massage given mostly by elbow, forearm and knee.
Costs €590,- (ITM students have discount and pay €490,-)
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, certification)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam diploma /certification after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– January: starts Friday 9 January 13.00-15.00 (8 weeks once a week)
– March: Monday 30 March to Thursday 2 April from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course. This course is not a substitute of the course Elbow and Knee Power Thai Massage, ITM Chiang Mai, northern Thailand, one of the best schools of traditional Thai massage. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam recommends students who like to get international certified from ITM Chiang Mai to go to International Training Massage School Chiang Mai, northern Thailand and pay the full amount there.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here