Level 1: Thai Chair Massage (Lanna Style)
- Innovative blend of Thai Massage movements and Thai acupressure points
- Give a massage to the back, neck, shoulders, and hands on a massage chair and on an ordinary chair
- Upon completion the student will be able to give a Thai Chair Massage of up to 1 hour
- Relieves stress, boosts energy, alertness and productivity
- Increases blood circulation, reduces muscle tension and pain
- Helps to relieve repetitive-stress-injuries (RSI), relaxes and rejuvenates
- Research indicates that a 15-minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed & accuracy on math computations
- Office workers massaged regularly are more alert, perform better and are less stressed
Costs €490,- (ITM students have discount and pay €390,-)
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (please confirm your space because there are only limited places available in this course), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose from:
- October: Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 from 13.15 – 18.15 (weekend)
- December 10 and 11 Wednesday and Thursday from 14.00 to 19.00 (2 days)
- Monday 19 to Thursday 22 January from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here