- A combination of Northern & Southern style Thai Massage movements as it can be applied on a massage table without the practitioner moving on and off the table
- Learn how to do a full body traditional Thai Yoga Massage on the table, based on acupressure and stretches
- Upon completion the student will be able to perform an effective 1 – 2 hour treatment
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (please confirm your space because there are only limited places available in this course), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
- April: starts Monday 20 April from 17.30-19.30 (7 weeks once a week)
– May: intensive Monday 18 May to Thursday 21 May from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
– June: starts Friday 19 June from 13.00-15.00 (7 weeks once a week)
– August: intensive Monday 3 August to Friday 7 August from 16.00-19.00 (5 days)
– August: intensive Monday 24 August to Friday 28 August from 12.00-15.00 (5 days)
– September: starts Thursday 3 September from 16.30-18.30 (7 weeks once a week)
– October: intensive Monday 5 October to Thursday 8 October from 12.00-16.00 (4 days)
– November: intensive Monday 9 November to Thursday 12 November from 12.00-16.00 (4 days)
– December: intensive December 21, 22, 23, 28 and 28 from 16.00-19.00 (5 days)
Certificates for students
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here