- A combination of Northern & Southern style Thai Massage movements as it can be applied on a massage table without the practitioner moving on and off the table
- Learn how to do a full body traditional Thai Yoga Massage on the table, based on acupressure and stretches
- Upon completion the student will be able to perform an effective 1 – 2 hour treatment
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, exam, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (please confirm your space because there are only limited places available in this course), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
– March: starts Friday 11 March from 13.00-16.00 (4 weeks once a week)
– May: intensive Monday 30 May to Thursday 2 June from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
– June: Intensive Weekend Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 June from 12.00-18.00
– July: intensive Monday 11 July to Friday 15 July from 17.00-19.00 (5 days)
– September: intensive Monday 12 September to Thursday 15 September from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
– October: Intensive Weekend Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 October from 11.00-18.00
Certificates for students
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Please book the course here