- This course covers the 5 positions of traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style (Lying on the back, side, stomach – prone -, back and sitting position)
- Teaches a 2 hour massage of deep acupressure along the energy lines and the proper use of body weight using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet
- 1 hour therapeutic massage to treat lower backpain
- Therapeutic hot medical herbal compress massage to treat muscle pain
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective southern style 2 hours traditional Thai massage, 1,5 hours hot medical herbal compress treatment and a therapeutic massage for lower back pain
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
Intensive week course in Amsterdam:
- August: Monday 18 August to Friday 22 August from 13.00 – 18.00
Regular lessons (10 weeks) (1 time a week)
- Wednesdays 19.00 – 22.00 (starts 3 September)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course.
Please book the course here