- This sophisticated course provides serious training to show our students the original aspiration and full potential of Thai massage
- It teaches massage as a traditional Thai medical practice to cure diseases and restore health
- The required methods and techniques to treat at least 25 ailments: headache, migraine, neck stiffness 1, neck stiffness 2, neck sprain, bell´s palsy, acute shoulder pain, chronic shouder pain, shoulder pain with abnormal breath, frozen shoulder, frozen shoulder front, tennis elbow, elbow stiffness, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis of the fingers (finger sprain), arthritis of the toes (toes sprain), back pain (not able to flex), back pain (not able to extend), back pain (not able to rotate), osteoarthritis of knee, ankle sprain inside, ankle sprain outside, ankle sprain with swelling, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon stiffness.
(incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, certification)
ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam diploma /certification after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
Regular lessons in Amsterdam (10 weeks) (1 time a week):
- New course date to be scheduled and on request
Plus: 10 appointments (to be schedules when you do the course, depending on your availabiligy) to give the different therapeutic treatments to practice on customers
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course. This course is not a substitute of the course Professional Thai Massage Therapy 1, given in Wat Po School, Salaya in Thailand. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam recommends students who like to get international certified from Wat Po to go to Chetawan Health School in Salaya, Thailand and pay the full amount there.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here