Prerequisite: ITM Level I
- Expands on the techniques learned in Level I to cover the Side, Back (Prone) and Sitting Positions
- Advanced yoga like stretching movements
- Upon completion students will have a substantial foundation of the major positions of Thai Massage and can expect to perform a comprehensive 1 ½ to 3 hour Thai Massage
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized certification after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– September: intensive Monday 14 September to Thursday 17 September from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
– October Intensive weekend: Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 October from 10.00-18.00 (2 days)
– November: starts Monday 9 November from 20.00-22.00 (10 weeks once a week)
– December: intensive Monday 14 December to Thursday 17 December from 16.00-19.00 (4 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Please book the course here