Prerequisite: ITM Level I
- Expands on the techniques learned in Level I to cover the Side, Back (Prone) and Sitting Positions
- Advanced yoga like stretching movements
- Upon completion students will have a substantial foundation of the major positions of Thai Massage and can expect to perform a comprehensive 1 ½ to 3 hour Thai Massage
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, exam, international certification)
Internationally recognized certification after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– March: intensive Monday 14 March to Thursday 17 March from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
– March: starts Tuesday 29 March from 20.00-22.00 (10 weeks once a week)
– May: Intensive Weekend Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 May from 11.00-18.00
– May: intensive Monday 23 May to Thursday 26 May from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Please book the course here