- In-depth knowledge of the 10 major energy lines (SEN) and their application combined with the movements learned in Level I and II
- Learn the Theory of SEN and compare them with the fourteen meridians (Chinese medicine), Nadi (Indian Yoga) and Reiki
- Additional advanced yoga like stretching positions to open and activate the SEN
- Advanced deep-focused abdominal (Hara) work
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, exam, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
– April: starts Friday 1 April from 20.00-22.00 (10 weeks once a week)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Please book the course here