- In-depth knowledge of the 10 major energy lines (SEN) and their application combined with the movements learned in Level I and II
- Learn the Theory of SEN and compare them with the fourteen meridians (Chinese medicine), Nadi (Indian Yoga) and Reiki
- Additional advanced yoga like stretching positions to open and activate the SEN
- Advanced deep-focused abdominal (Hara) work
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
– January: starts Monday 18 January from 20.00-22.00 (10 weeks once a week)
– April: starts Friday 1 April from 20.00-22.00 (10 weeks once a week)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here