- In-depth knowledge of the 10 major energy lines (SEN) and their application combined with the movements learned in Level I and II
- Learn the Theory of SEN and compare them with the fourteen meridians (Chinese medicine), Nadi (Indian Yoga) and Reiki
- Additional advanced yoga like stretching positions to open and activate the SEN
- Advanced deep-focused abdominal (Hara) work
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
Intensive week course:
- July: Sunday 6 July to Thursday 10 July from 19.00 – 22.00
Regular lessons (10 weeks) (1 time a week):
- Fridays 16.00 – 18.00 (starts 5 September)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course. Students of ITM International Training Massage School Courses, receive a certificate authorized by ITM International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand.
Please book the course here