- This course examines the therapeutic aspects of Thai Massage
- Learn advanced techniques of applying pressure using thumbs, palms and fingers
- Study acupressure points to relieve ailments such as headache, back pain, knee pain, shoulder/neck pain caused by various conditions of physical and mental stress
- Learn how to work properly on the acupressure points and how to combine them in a Thai Massage for effective healing
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– July: Monday 20 July to Friday 24 July from 10.00-12.00 (intensive week)
– July: Fridays 19.00-22.00 start 24 July (8 Fridays)
– Intensive 1 week on request
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here