- This course examines the therapeutic aspects of Thai Massage
- Learn advanced techniques of applying pressure using thumbs, palms and fingers
- Study acupressure points to relieve ailments such as headache, back pain, knee pain, shoulder/neck pain caused by various conditions of physical and mental stress
- Learn how to work properly on the acupressure points and how to combine them in a Thai Massage for effective healing
Costs €590,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, exam, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– March: Mondays 20.00-22.00 starts 28 March (10 Mondays)
– June: Fridays 20.00-22.00 starts 10 June (10 Fridays)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Please book the course here