- The course covers the 5 positions of traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style (Lying on the back, lying side, stomach – prone -, back and sitting position)
- A therapeutic hot medical herbal compress massage by combining the techniques of traditional Thai massage with Thai herbal hot compress; bundles that are steamed and pressed on the body. In traditional Thai medicine, herbs are used to complement massages that treat illnesses. This herbal hot compress massage increases blood circulation and energy flow, relaxes, warms, releases tension, relieves stiff muscles and joints, eases chronic pain and reduces mental fatigue and stress.
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective southern style 1,5 to 2 hours traditional Thai massage with hot medical herbal compress treatment
Costs €390,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
Regular lessons in Amsterdam (4 weeks) (1 time a week):
- Tuesday 13.00 – 16.00 (starts 4 November)
Intensive one-week Course:
- 8 hours – to be scheduled again in 2015
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course.
Please book the course here