- The course covers the 5 positions of traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style (Lying on the back, lying side, stomach – prone -, back and sitting position)
- A therapeutic hot medical herbal compress massage by combining the techniques of traditional Thai massage with Thai herbal hot compress; bundles that are steamed and pressed on the body. In traditional Thai medicine, herbs are used to complement massages that treat illnesses. This herbal hot compress massage increases blood circulation and energy flow, relaxes, warms, releases tension, relieves stiff muscles and joints, eases chronic pain and reduces mental fatigue and stress.
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective southern style 1,5 to 2 hours traditional Thai massage with hot medical herbal compress treatment
Costs €390,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
– July: Intensive Monday 6, Wednesday 8 and Thursday 9 July from 16.30-19.30
– Intensive 1 week on request
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here