- The course covers the 5 positions of traditional Thai Massage Wat Po style (Lying on the back, lying side, stomach – prone -, back and sitting position)
- A therapeutic hot medical herbal compress massage by combining the techniques of traditional Thai massage with Thai herbal hot compress; bundles that are steamed and pressed on the body. In traditional Thai medicine, herbs are used to complement massages that treat illnesses. This herbal hot compress massage increases blood circulation and energy flow, relaxes, warms, releases tension, relieves stiff muscles and joints, eases chronic pain and reduces mental fatigue and stress.
- Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective southern style 1,5 to 2 hours traditional Thai massage with hot medical herbal compress treatment
Costs €390,- (incl: didactic materials, exam, international certification)
Discount of 100 euro for students who studied Level 1 Wat Po, they pay €290,-
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam (no extra costs)
If you like to repeat this course you pay only 50% of the course fee, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
– April: intensive Monday 11 April to Wednesday 13 April from 13.00-16.00 (3 days)
– July: intensive Monday 18 July to Thursday 21 July from 13.00-15.00 (4 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of their course.
Please book the course here