- Learn how to teach different approved ITM protocols of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage to adapt to your class for low back pain, chronic headache, no power arm/leg, neck pain, knee pain, etc, in which your future client /student will not only learn massage, but also receive it
- Learn how to use the:
• Level 1: Foundation of Thai Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn)
• Level 2: Intermediate Thai Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn)
• Level 3: Advanced Sen – Energy Lines Thai Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn)
• Level 4: Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn)
- ITM uses the universal VAK (visual, auditory, kinesthetic) method of teaching. Our students learn through emulation of their teachers’ demonstrations to perform hands-on practice, following their teachers movements to ensure the correct techniques
- This course include the levels 1, 2, 3 and 4 Professional Thai Yoga Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn) with official certificates authorized from ITM Chiang Mai acknowledged by The departments of Health and Education of Thailand and recognized worldwide
You will also learn:
- How to create a protocol for your classes
- How to create a protocol for your workshops of 3 -4 hours to relieve headache and back pain
- How to set up your own company
- How to create a protocol of massage for 1 and 1,5 and 2 hours and how to create a basic massage on a chair and table
- Students will have a deep knowledge of the major positions of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn), can expect to perform a comprehensive 1 ½ to 3 hour Thai Massage and will be able to perform therapeutic Thai massage treatments
- Students are able to create different protocols of Thai yoga massage workshops
- Students will be able to manage a classroom to teach a protocol of traditional Thai yoga massage where students follow the teacher, receiving and giving 45 minutes traditional Thai yoga massage for health
- You will receive upon completion of the exam an international recognized ITM certification for Nuad Bo Rarn level 1, Nuad Bo Rarn level 2, Nuad Bo Rarn level 3 and Nuad Bo Rarn level 4
- You will be registered in the Teacher Training Database on our website
Schedule of the course:
- Lesson 1 – 8: Level 1 Nuad Bo Rarn Thai Yoga Massage
- Lesson 9 – 16: Level 2 Nuad Bo Rarn Thai Yoga Massage
- Lesson 17 – 24: Level 3: Advanced Sen – Energy Lines Thai Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn)
- Lesson 25 – 32: Level 4: Advanced Therapeutic Thai Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn)
- Lesson 33: Protocols for Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Classes for Health
- Lesson 34: Protocols for Thai yoga massage workshops
- Lesson 35: How to set up your own company and how to do marketing
- Lesson 36: Mix level 1 and 2 and basic table and chair massage
- Students will join 5 classes of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Classes for Health for free as a stage during the course to learn how to manage the class, to be scheduled upon the time of the student. After this, students can still join the classes but need to pay the student price of 10 euro per class.
- Students will join a minimum of 5 Thai yoga massage level 1 (or 2) workshops to learn how to teach a protocol of massage for low back pain, therapy and headache for free.
Discounts for ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam students:
• Students who have followed ITM Level 1 and level 2 Nuad Bo Rarn get 500 euro discount.
• Students who followed the Teacher Training of Thai Hand in 2014 will only pay 600 euro extra for the last update of the Teacher Training 2015 (Level 3 and 4 Nuad Bo Rarn)
- Internationally recognized diploma for Level 1, 2, 3 and 4 Nuad Bo Rarn after successful completion of the practical exam
- You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
– Friday 20 February 19.00-22.00 (36 weeks once a week)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of the courses Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 Nuad Bo Rarn. Students of ITM International Training Massage School Courses, receive a certificate authorized by ITM International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand.
With this Teacher Training students will be able to teach classes and workshops as explained above. This course is not a substitute for the CAPT (Certified Advanced Practitioner and Teacher Training Program) in which you learn how to teach Thai yoga massage Nuad Bo Rarn level 1, 2, 3 and 4 which can be studied in ITM Chiang Mai, northern Thailand, one of the best schools of traditional Thai massage. However, having followed this Teacher Training in ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam students who are interested can start directly a level higher in ITM Chiang Mai saving time and money.
Please book the course here
International Training Massage School and Thai Hand Yoga Center Amsterdam is a traditional health center that offers professional courses, classes, workshops, treatments and retreats. Students receive internationally recognized certifications. ITM Thai Hand is internationally accredited and also located in Berlin and Chiang Mai.