- Learn how to teach different approved ITM protocols of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage to adapt to your class for low back pain, chronic headache, no power arm/leg, neck pain, knee pain, etc, in which your future client /student will not only learn massage, but also receive it
- Learn how to use the Level 1 and 2 Thai Yoga Massage Nuad Bo Rarn courses to develop different types of 3 to 4 hours Thai yoga massage level 1 workshops to let your clients learn how to treat low back pain, head ache, improve immune system and increase flexibility
- ITM uses the universal VAK (visual, auditory, kinesthetic) method of teaching. Our students learn through emulation of their teachers’ demonstrations to perform hands-on practice, following their teachers movements to ensure the correct techniques
- This course include the levels 1 and 2 Professional Thai Yoga Massage (Nuad Bo Rarn) with official certificates authorized from ITM Chiang Mai acknowledged by The departments of Health and Education of Thailand and recognized worldwide
You will also learn:
- How to create a protocol for your classes
- How to create a protocol for your workshops of 3 -4 hours to relieve headache and back pain
- How to set up your own company
- How to create a protocol of massage for 1 and 1,5 and 2 hours and how to create a basic massage on a chair and table
- Students will have a substantial foundation of the major positions of Thai Massage and can expect to perform a comprehensive 1 ½ to 3 hour Thai Massage
- Students are able to create different protocols of level 1 Thai yoga massage workshops
- Students will be able to manage a classroom to teach a protocol of traditional Thai yoga massage where students follow the teacher, receiving and giving 45 minutes traditional Thai yoga massage for health
- You will receive upon completion of the exam an international recognized ITM certification for Nuad Bo Rarn level 1 and Nuad Bo Rarn level 2
- You will be registered in the Teacher Training Database on our website
Schedule of the course:
- Lesson 1 – 8: Level 1 Nuad Bo Rarn Thai Yoga Massage
- Lesson 9 – 16: Level 2 Nuad Bo Rarn Thai Yoga Massage
- Lesson 17: Protocols for Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Classes for Health
- Lesson 18: Protocols for Thai yoga massage workshops
- Lesson 19: How to set up your own company and how to do marketing
- Lesson 20: Mix level 1 and 2 and basic table and chair massage
- Students will join 5 classes of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Classes for Health for free as a stage during the course to learn how to manage the class, to be scheduled upon the time of the student. After this, students can still join the classes but need to pay the student price of 10 euro per class.
- Students will join a minimum of 5 Thai yoga massage level 1 (or 2) workshops to learn how to teach a protocol of massage for low back pain, therapy and headache for free.
Costs €990,- if you register in 2014 (from January 2015, it will cost €1990,-)
Discounts for: ITM Amsterdam and Berlin students who have followed ITM Level 1 Nuad Bo Rarn get 300 euro discount.
Discounts for: ITM Amsterdam and Berlin students who have followed ITM Level 1 and 2 Nuad Bo Rarn get 600 euro discount.
Internationally recognized diploma for Level 1 and 2 Nuad Bo Rarn after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (not separate lessons but the whole course and only when reserved in advance because limited places are available), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
- Friday 20 February 19.00-22.00 (36 weeks once a week)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive certificates of the courses Level 1 and Level 2 Nuad Bo Rarn. Students of ITM International Training Massage School Courses, receive a certificate authorized by ITM International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand.
With this Teacher Training students will be able to teach classes and workshops as explained above. This course is not a substitute for the CAPT (Certified Advanced Practitioner and Teacher Training Program) in which you learn how to teach Thai yoga massage Nuad Bo Rarn level 1 and 2, which can be studied in ITM Chiang Mai, northern Thailand, one of the best schools of traditional Thai massage. However, having followed this Teacher Training in ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam students who are interested can start directly a level higher in ITM Chiang Mai saving time and money.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here