- Working with the reflex points on the feet which corresponds with each organ and system in the body
- Emphasis is placed on a hands-on technique used to loosen up and relax the feet as well as to encourage the body to naturally restore its own healthy balance
- Learn Thai-style application technique using a Reflexology stick
- Incl didactic materials and Reflexology Stick
Costs €490,- (incl: didactic materials, unlimited tuition, international certification and reflexology stick)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs (please confirm your space because there are only limited places available in this course), and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– December: intensive Monday 7 December to Thursday 10 December from 16.00-19.00 (4 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the course here