- Working with the reflex points on the feet which corresponds with each organ and system in the body
- Emphasis is placed on a hands-on technique used to loosen up and relax the feet as well as to encourage the body to naturally restore its own healthy balance
- Learn Thai-style application technique using a Reflexology stick
- Incl didactic materials and Reflexology Stick
Costs €490,- (incl: didactic materials, international certification, exam and reflexology stick)
Internationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam (no extra costs)
If you like to repeat this course you pay only 50% of the course fee, and take the exam when you are ready.
Next Starting Dates
You can choose:
– March: intensive Monday 21 March to Thursday 24 March from 13.00-16.00 (4 days)
– May: starts Thursday 5 May from 20.00-22.00 (5 weeks once a week)
– June: starts Friday 17 June from 13.00-16.00 (4 weeks once a week)
– July: intensive Monday 4 July to Friday 8 July from 17.00-19.00 (5 days)
Upon successful completion of the courses students receive international certificates of their course. ITM Thai Hand Amsterdam is authorized by ITM Chiang Mai, since we are a franchize of ITM Chiang Mai, to give an international recognized certification for this course of International Training Massage School Chiang Mai internationally recognized and acknowledged by the Department of Health and Education of Thailand and one of the best schools to learn Traditional Thai massage.
Please book the course here