- The teachers in this workshop will work for free
- The money (entrance fee and other donations) from this workshops go directly to our 2 charities in Asia to help create a better world!
- You will learn a protocol of advanced assisted therapy yoga stretches, using level 1,2,3 of Nuad Bo Rarn traditional Thai Yoga Massage
- Good for yoga and Pilates teachers to assist students in their lessons to become more flexible or to treat stiffness and ailments
- These stretches combat stiffness, improve flexibility, increase relaxation and meditation
- Price €29,- (4 hours from 10.00 – 14.00 or 14.00 – 18.00 on weekends)
All teachers from International Training Massage School Amsterdam are internationally qualified and recognized by the Thai government and ITM Chiang Mai Inclusive tea
Next Charity Workshop for The Philippines:
– Saturday 8 March from 10.00 to 14.00
Important notes for students
- Be aware that lessons start on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before starting time, to change and to register. We start on time and the door closes 5 minutes after starting time so everyone can fully enjoy the course, without interruptions.
- If you can not join on time for a special reason, please explain your situation in advance, so we can study your situation and make adjustments if needed
Please book the workshop here: